Cyber Minds: Insights on cybersecurity across the cloud, data, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and IoT to keep you cyber safe
(as of [price_update_date] - Details)
Cyber Minds brings together an unrivalled panel of international experts who offer their insights into current cybersecurity issues in the military, business, and government.
- Explore the latest developments in cybersecurity
- Hear expert insight from the industry's top practitioners
- Dive deep into cyber threats in business, government, and military
Shira Rubinoff's Cyber Minds brings together the top authorities in cybersecurity to discuss the emergent threats that face industries, societies, militaries, and governments today.
With new technology threats, rising international tensions, and state-sponsored cyber attacks, cybersecurity is more important than ever. Cyber Minds serves as a strategic briefing on cybersecurity and data safety, collecting expert insights from sector security leaders, including:
- General Gregory Touhill, former Federal Chief Information Security Officer of the United States
- Kevin L. Jackson, CEO and Founder, GovCloud
- Mark Lynd, Digital Business Leader, NETSYNC
- Joseph Steinberg, Internet Security advisor and thought leader
- Jim Reavis, Co-Founder and CEO, Cloud Security Alliance
- Dr. Tom Kellerman, Chief Cybersecurity Officer for Carbon Black Inc and Vice Chair of Strategic Cyber Ventures Board
- Mary Ann Davidson, Chief Security Officer, Oracle
- Dr. Sally Eaves, Emergent Technology CTO, Global Strategy Advisor - Blockchain AI FinTech, Social Impact award winner, keynote speaker and author
- Dr. Guenther Dobrauz, Partner with PwC in Zurich and Leader of PwC Legal Switzerland
- Barmak Meftah, President, AT&T Cybersecurity
- Cleve Adams, CEO, Site 1001 (AI and big data based smart building company)
- Ann Johnson, Corporate Vice President - Cybersecurity Solutions Group, Microsoft
- Barbara Humpton, CEO, Siemens USA
Businesses and states depend on effective cybersecurity. This book will help you to arm and inform yourself on what you need to know to keep your business - or your country - safe.
What you will learn
- The threats and opportunities presented by AI
- How to mitigate social engineering and other human threats
- Developing cybersecurity strategies for the cloud
- Major data breaches, their causes, consequences, and key takeaways
- Blockchain applications for cybersecurity
- Implications of IoT and how to secure IoT services
- The role of security in cyberterrorism and state-sponsored cyber attacks
Who this book is for
This book is essential reading for business leaders, the C-Suite, board members, IT decision makers within an organization, and anyone with a responsibility for cybersecurity.
Table of Contents
- Integrating Humans and Technology - Four Steps to Cyber Hygiene
- How Risky Behavior Leads to Data Breaches
- Blockchain - The Unwritten Chapter on Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity in the Cloud - What You Need to Know
- The World's Biggest Data Breaches - Proactive and Reactive Approaches
- Trends in Cybersecurity
- Staying Cybersecure in the IoT Revolution
- Cyberwars - Bringing Military Lessons to Modern Information Security
- Can Artifcial Intelligence (AI) be Trusted to Run Cybersecurity?
Our favorite sponsor: TheCryptoBot.com
Are you trading crypto currency?
Gunbot is the ultimate Automated Trading Bot.
Take advantage of the most comprehensive trading tool on the market!